Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thoughts

I'm listening to Khod Balak Alaya-Elissa on YouTube and thinking, we need a holiday to Lebanon, the beautiful land of my husband and his family. His dear mother who misses him so much, his brother who adores Raphael and scolds us continually for not visiting more frequently. The cost of the flights is our main barrier.

My mouth aches....like really aches, I had a tooth out today. I'm happy though, the dentist fills me with dread every time and its great pleasure to get out of the chair and come home. The sheer RELIEF is a fantastic feeling! I shan't go into the details of my visit....I know it would make freaky reading!!

I picked up a recipe book today from Oxfam, Dr Atkins Quick and Easy New Diet Cookbook. I am running out of ideas of what to feed Eric that is varied and meets the Atkin's criteria. I have found some interesting recipes, no doubt I shall be cooking tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I am attending a meeting at Raphael's primary school, the one he will be attending 8th September 2009. I received his formal letter and felt very excited for him, his name on the letter and the offer of a school place. As his nursery school is attached to the primary school he knows lots of the children and seems to get along with them all just fine. He is happy to go to the nursery and is a popular boy. I am sure he will be as enthusiastic about attending 'big' school. I shall be a bit sad though, I really LOVE his company.

My age is getting me down, not the number, but all the 'womanly' things that go with it...sometimes I despair at being a woman, the hormones just won't settle grrrrr! Nearly time to visit the GP before Eric divorces me for irrational behaviour!!

English weather is something always in the back of everyones mind. Countless visitors to our home launch into mundane conversations about the weather every time!! Our friend Hannah actually studies aspects of the weather and loves nothing better than to give us the benefit of her knowledge. One male visitor ALWAYS tells me the state of the weather.....perhaps I look like I would be interested, or he is just being polite!! I find myself joining in and then wonder why we talk about the weather all the time!

Time to stop rambling, when I read that last paragraph, I thought no more thoughts for now.

Have a good evening, morning, afternoon whilst you are reading this :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment