Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year - New Thoughts

Raphael, my youngest son.

I know, I am late...today is the 2nd January, I suppose I have had a day to think!

I resolved NOT to make any resolutions as I have done in previous years....and then broken them almost immediately!

It was not good for my morale....instead I am going to list some thoughts and dreams that ARE achievable and perhaps make me a better person.

1. I am just toooooooooo stressed out by trivial things... if I keep reminding myself there is ALWAYS a solution, I just might believe it.

2. I am not a patient person (although others say I am), I find I want things done IMMEDIATELY and not several hours, days, months later. Could I help in any way?? ....yes probably, so thats my "good thought" for the year. Help where help is needed and stop moaning!

3. My mind usually touches on physical issues, improving health, increasing fitness, perfecting the perfect lifestyle etc at this time of year. They are on my agenda.

4. Good relationships need good communications.

5. My hobby, photography will be a big feature in my life this year. I plan to enrol on courses to improve my virgin photography skills.

6. I have finally decided to stop blogging on MySpace... I am truly grateful for finding that site but as time has gone by, I have realised there are other superior blogging sites for me to display my photos and write my journals. I am in the process of transferring blog entries over to Blogger before I close my account at MySpace.

7. My children, all 4, I love equally but in different ways, for what they are. Each one can make me cry with proudness and happiness, shout with anger and despair, but all I love unconditionally, this year will be no different.

8. To Eric, my husband, words are not enough to express my love for him. Our family is now complete, we have our precious son Raphael, life is good. God Bless them both for 2009.

Those are just random thoughts. Perhaps I will revisit this entry in a few months to update.


Thanks for reading, I hope YOU have a peaceful New Year in 2009 whatever your plans are.



Cinnamon
Sue-Raphael's Mum

No comments:

Post a Comment